Maix Low Power Mode

I’m figuring out how to best use M1n in a multi MCU setup. I can power the whole K210/M1n on/off or I can use low power mode. Is there a datasheet/github page with more information?

K210 does not have low power mode. You can only lower the power consumption by lowering the clock frequency (which can be done in software).
You can controll the power to the K210 with an external circuit or microcontroller.
For example, I’m using K210 - ESP32 combination where ESP32 turns on/off the power to the K210.
As ESP32 has quite good power management, you can easily achieve deep sleep modes with <10 uA power consumption. In my case, ESP32 also provides wake-up functionality and very fast WiFi access ower SPI interface.
Other microcontrollers could be used too, or even a simple RTC chip (which can wake-up K210 at programmed time) combined with a power on button or some power management chip.

That’s a shame. The M1W has Wifi already so it seems like a waste to double up on that functionality, not to mention writing two sets of firmware. Your suggestions make sense though.